Inge gets vulnerable with her story and the challenging obstacles of;
- being ignored
- being confronted with feeling crazy
- being misdiagnosed
- chasing symtoms, and a diagnosis
- navigating her own pain and diagnosis while being in healthcare
- figuring out next steps of "secondary Endo"
- hormone imbalance and finding solutions
and talking about how dealing with endometriosis doesn't stop life from happening all around us.
Inge's story and vulnerability will resonate with so many people, you wont want to miss it.